The Business Web Site package offers two options:
- From Scratch. Given details of your business and products,
the creation of a complete and professional web site, containing details
of your company, products, services, etc.
- Existing Site Update. Taking responsibility for an existing
web site and creating a more professional, fast loading and more "search
engine aware" site. A site to satisfy your existing customers needs
and to attract and keep many more visitors.
Whichever route is taken, the package is to produce a professional looking
web site using standard HTML technologies with
the following objectives:
- Attract many new visitors from search engines (high search engine
- Satisfy the needs of those visitors once they arrive (clear, fast
- Give a quality image of your business.
- Turn those visitors in customers.
This is the lowest cost web development package available from Client
Software, but can be treated as the first stage towards future expansion,
including a flexible product catalogue or
complete e-commerce solution.
A business web site would normally consist of the following areas:
- Home Page - instant information to the visitor about the products
and services offered.
- Company Information Page - a little background information
about the company and its principles of operation.
- Product and Services Pages - depends very much on the type
of business. Often a summary page of the products and services, followed
by a page for each product with a detailed description. Datasheets can
be included if necessary.
- News Pages - if relevant. Containing information from your
company and the world in which it operates.
- Contact Page - a general contact "form", where the visitor
can enter their contact details and request specific or general information
from your company. This page also contains your company's address, telephone
number, fax number, email address, etc.
- Other Pages - depend entirely on your business, industry and
All pages contain simple contact information (email address) and the
product and services pages contain a simple "contact me about this product"
option. You can't chase an inquiry if it never arrives, it is made as
simple as possible for a visitor to contact you.
Please read our statement on code ownership.