Every development is different, but our general guidelines for a full
development process are:
- A meeting to discuss your requirements and to give an honest appraisal
as to whether the work required is fully covered by Client Software's
- A full development specification is drawn up, initially by the client
but completed by Client Software. This ensures that we fully understand
- The development work is started. Where possible they will be completed
in stages with approval from the you sought at each stage.
- Once a basically functioning version is available, a meeting will
then be held to discuss any further needs.
- A final version will be sent for final approval.
- A final "hand over" meeting will take place. All documentation
will also be handed over and any training required by your engineers
will be carried out.
Throughout the development process, a Progress Report will be available
in the Members section of the Client
Software web site. Where possible, the latest version of the software
under development will also be available from the Members